Cary School District 26 Human Resources Department
When you join Cary School District 26, you join an exemplary school district created by people who educate students, deliver support services, lead school, and district operations. It is the responsibility of all district personnel to contribute to a professionally rewarding, enjoyable, and positive work environment. To achieve this, the District 26 community will:
- Have high expectations for student achievement and lead by example.
- Demonstrate and encourage innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
- Support and improve student learning through effective sharing, collaborating, and planning.
- Communicate successfully by giving and receiving constructive feedback, listening, providing encouragement, and recognizing accomplishments.
- Confront adversity with professionalism and work together for individual and district improvement.
- Celebrate success within schools and as a district.
- Promote and honor the District’s Vision, Commitments, and Goals.
The Cary 26 Human Resources team is here to welcome and provide our new and existing district staff with excellent customer service. We strive to provide necessary information that will answer your career and employment questions.
Interim Human ResourceBrian DeRooHuman Resource CoordinatorSusan HostmanHuman Resource Office Assistant