An exemplary school district is created by people who educate students, deliver support services, and lead school and district operations. It is the responsibility of all district personnel to contribute to a professionally rewarding, enjoyable, and positive work environment. To achieve this, the District 26 community will:
Cary Community Consolidated School District 26 is part of the McHenry County Online Application Consortium. To establish a complete application file applicants are asked to complete an online application and attach a resume, transcripts, credential file or at least three letters of recommendation and any certificate(s), if available. All personnel not required to have a teaching or administrative certification through the State of Illinois are considered Educational Support Personnel (ESP). ESP applicants should complete the online application and attach a resume. Application materials will remain on file with the district one year.
- Have high expectations for student achievement and lead by example.
- Demonstrate and encourage innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
- Support and improve student learning through effective sharing, collaborating, and planning.
- Communicate successfully by giving and receiving constructive feedback, listening, providing encouragement, and recognizing accomplishments.
- Confront adversity with professionalism and work together for individual and district improvement.
- Celebrate success within schools and as a district.
- Promote and honor the District’s Vision, Commitments, and Goals.
If your qualifications meet our needs, administrators will contact you for further information and a possible interview. Interviews will be scheduled only for those applicants being given consideration for a specific position where a vacancy exists and whose application file is complete. Individuals selected and invited for an interview will be requested to bring original transcripts to the interview appointment. Participation in the interview process does not ensure employment. Teachers, administrators and paraprofessionals must fulfill the State requirements for certification.
If offered employment, you will be required to pass a medical examination with negative TB test results. You will also be required to be fingerprinted for a background check submitted to the Illinois State Police and the FBI. Results must be returned for review prior to the first day of employment.
Thank you for your interest in Cary Community Consolidated School District 26.
Cary Community Consolidated School District 26 is an equal opportunity employer.