Working in a Learning Community
An exemplary school district is created by people who educate students, deliver support services, and lead school and district operations. It is the responsibility of all district personnel to contribute to a professionally rewarding, enjoyable, and positive work environment. To achieve this, the District 26 community will:
- Have high expectations for student achievement and lead by example.
- Demonstrate and encourage innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
- Support and improve student learning through effective sharing, collaborating, and planning.
- Communicate successfully by giving and receiving constructive feedback, listening, providing encouragement, and recognizing accomplishments.
- Confront adversity with professionalism and work together for individual and district improvement.
- Celebrate success within schools and as a district.
- Promote and honor the District’s Vision, Commitments, and Goals.