Culture and Climate
An exemplary school district creates a climate in which everyone is valued and committed to the Mission and Vision. To achieve this, the District 26 community will:
- Create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain open communication and collaboration among students, personnel, parents, community, and the Board of Education.
- Promote, recognize and celebrate achievements.
- Establish clear and consistent expectations for behavior.
- Develop and sustain relationships characterized by tolerance, respect, and acceptance.
- Provide a secure, safe, and clean physical environment.