Home/eLearning BINGO Activities
These resources are available for home-use and do not need to be turned in.
Week 2 Week 1 Early Childhood English Spanish English Spanish Kindergarten English Spanish English Spanish Grade 1 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 2 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 3 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 4 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 5 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 6 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 7 English Spanish English Spanish Grade 8 English Spanish English Spanish
Occupational Therapy/Movement Grades: ECE-5th grade English
Occupational Therapy/Movement Grades: ECE-5th grade Spanish
Actividades en su casa
Specialized Resource Program
Dual Language Skills Packets
Below are educational websites and optional activities to use at home. Sites listed with an * require the D26 Google login student credentials.Optional: Click here to access a Google Reflection Slide deck that you can use as a journaling log. You only need to click on the link ONCE, then you will find the Reflection Journal in your Drive, and you will not need to click on this link again.
Seesaw login directions for a student to post from home.
- Book Creator
- PBS Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Digital BreakOut Edu Fun@Home
- Brain Pop
- Brain Pop Jr.
Recursos de aprendizaje en español
- 32 Energizing Brain Break Vids
- Brain Breaks to Help Energize and Refocus
- 15 Best Brain Breaks
- Movement Breaks
- Sensory Breaks
- Spelling City*
- A Week of Awesome Adventures: Ages 5-10; Each day at 2pm CST, log in for free to go on a LIVE and one of a kind adventure. Example: Monday - an exotic animal veterinarian will be hanging out with real giraffes and teaching us all about their lives.
- 12 famous museums offer virtual tours you can take from home.
- Metropolitan Opera Offers Up 'Nightly Met Opera Streams'
- 25 Non-Screen activities you can do at home (from Forest Hill Elementary Library)
- Studio offerning daily free art & craft tutorials to create at home.
- McHenry walking paths.
- 5 exceptional McHenry County hikes to explore sights of area
- 50 Books All Kids Should Read Before They're 12
- Best Family Movies
- Best Documentaries for Kids and Families
- Field trips from Discovery Ed
How to Talk to Your Children/Family About Coronavirus:
- Talking about the Coronavirus with your children.
- BrainPop - Learn facts about Coronavirus to help ease your mind.
- Social Distancing: This is not a snow day
- Fear and Anxiety - An age by age guide to common fears; the reasons for each ad how to manage them
- Comcast offering free internet for 60 days to low-income residents due to COVID-19
- COVID 19 Talking to Children (English)
- COVID 19 Talking to Children (Spanish)
- General Daily Schedule, including walks, academic time, creative time, lunch etc. (source)