District 26 Guidelines for Flyer Approval
All requests for posting material on the Virtual Backpack must be approved by the District and must comply with the District 26 Board Policy 8:25. Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so electronically. PDF flyer should be labeled with organization name and brief description of activity.
Please email your request to Laura Dorfler at email@example.com
- All items must be events sponsored by non-profit and not-for-profit groups, intergovernmental agencies and must be located locally in the Cary Community.
- Request should be made (7) seven business days prior to event to allow for approval. Material will be posted on Friday's.
- Flyer must be clearly marked Non-School Sponsored Activity.
- Flyer must have listed what grade level activity applies to.
- All submitted flyers are required to be sent as a PDF.
- Organizations will be notified by email of approval or denial.
- Flyer will be posted for a minimum of (1) one month or until date event has ended.
District 26 neither endorses nor sponsors the organizations or activities posted on this page. Any questions regarding an event and/or activity listed on a posting should be directed to the organization sponsor.